Master Kush SeedsOctober 23, 2018
BLUE CHEESE AUTO FEMINISED SEEDSNovember 1, 2018
CHEM DAWG CBD FEMINISED SEEDS
Chem Dawg is one of its kind legendary strains. It is a cross between Thai and Nepalese sativa landraces of U.S. breeders. It has THC content ranging 6%. The size of its buds is medium sized making it distinct from indica or pure hybrid lineage. The flowers contain loose and wispy leaves. It is not favoured to be grown by novice users as it is a high maintenance plant. Its fragrance is diesel, earthy, pungent and pine. It gives a diesel, earthy, pungent, lemon, chemical and pine flavour. Its flowering time indoors is 9 weeks and outdoors, it is October. The plant grows tall in height. This means its cultivators need to trim it time and gain to keep it at a manageable height. The THC content is 6%. The CBD content is usually around 8%. The indica to sativa ratio is 55% to 45%. It has low resistance to diseases and it is prone to molds and mildew.
- Euphoria: the consumers of this strain feel going to a state of extreme tranquillity and solace.
- Relaxation: the users of this strain experience relaxation which helps them to unwind.
- Creativity: the smokers of Chem Dawg report increased creative skills which help them to work on various projects.
- Dry Eyes: many of the users complain of felling dryness in their eyes.
- Cotton mouth: the smokers often complain of feeling dryness in their mouths with the consumption of this strain.
- Pain: it works wonders in curing aches and pains.
- Anxiety: the anxiety level of its users is found to be in control after its consumption.
- Depression: it is effective in taking people out of depression to a large extent.
- Loss of appetite: all those who suffer from loss of appetite have reported developing hunger after use of this strain.
- Nausea: it also helps to overcome the feeling of nausea in certain cases.