The cheese strain is a feminized strain. It is from the UK. It is obtained directly from hybrid Skunk #1. The cultivation of cheese seeds is quite easy and hence is suitable for both novices and expert growers. Besides, the plant can be grown both indoors and outdoors. The bush yields thick buds and flower spots. As per expert reviews, the plant grows well indoors and it needs mild Mediterranean climates and a lot of warmth and shine to grow appropriately outdoors. The bushy plant flowers within 9 to 10 weeks indoors and outdoors, the yield is ready around mid of October. The odor of the cheese strain is strong which gives smell of cheese and this is from where it gets its name. it also comes with a blend of earthy aromas and cheddar cheese along with some herbal sweet smell. Its taste is buttery, cheesy, sweet and creamy with an under layer of skunky flavor. The THC content varies from 12.5% to 20%.
- Happiness: the smokers of this strain feel a flow of happiness that relaxes their mind and makes them elated.
- Euphoria: the users generally experience moving to a state of tranquility and solace after its intake.
- Increased appetite: some of the consumers report improvement in their diet after its consumption.
- Creativity: a few people also feel that after smoking it, their creativity increases to an other level and they see improvement in their creativity.
- Cotton mouth: the most common drawback which is faced by almost every cheese strain user is the dryness in mouth.
- Bloodshot eyes: the eyes feel dry and itchy after some puffs of cheese strain.
- Paranoia: rare cases of paranoia also happen generally with the amateur users.
- Dizziness: some report a feeling of dizziness after is consumption but this is also an occasional case and happens with over dosage.
- Anxiety: a few encounter anxiety in beginning when they are not aware of its usage.
- Stress: it is an absolute stress buster for those who are juggling between their extremely competitive professional lives. It gives them a chance to unwind and relax themselves taking away their stress from them.
- Anxiety: this strain is also very helpful to cure anxiety as many people get tensed and anxious very soon.
- Pains: it is an effective medicine for treatment of chronic aches and pains.
- Insomnia: it works wonders who are suffering from sleeplessness and many prefer it over other medicines to deal with their problem of lack of sleep.
- Loss of appetite: people nowadays face a deficit in their hunger level and consumption of this strain improves their appetite.