Black widow is a modification of already existing white widow. It is a blend of Brazilian Sativa and a South Indian Indica. It was Mr. Nice Seeds that is responsible for its outcome which used selective breeding on White Widow to give birth to a certain strain which is easy to grow as well as yields high productions. It is easy to grow both indoors and outdoors. However, it needs to be protected from rains outside as that may hamper its growth. Its flowering time is between 8-10 weeks indoors. Outdoors, it takes around 3-4 months. Almost anybody from an experienced to amateur grower can plant it as it is not affected by molds, mildew and pests. It has extensively dense bright green buds and orange-red hair and it is frosted with trichomes. The THC content varies from 13.5% to 28%. It has strong sweet and skunky odor with a fruity overlay of pine. It tastes exactly the way it smells with a taste of nuts at the end.
- Happy: it makes the users happy.
- Uplifted: it uplifts the mood of people who consume it.
- Euphoric: the ones who smoke it reach a stage of tranquility and solace.
- Focused: it is reported to do wonders in increasing the amount of focus of people.
- Relaxed: it is an absolute relaxing strain as 100% of its users claim relaxation.
- Dry mouth: 100% users feel dry mouth.
- Dry eyes: 70%users have experienced dry eyes.
- Paranoid: 20% consumers report paranoid.
- Dizzy: 20% face dizziness.
- Anxious: just 10% feel anxiety.
- Stress: it is reported to give absolute relief from stress.
- Pain: black widow also gives relief from chronic pain.
- Depression: as it is reported to relax people, hence the result is people feel free from depression.
- Muscle spasms: it relaxes and releases the muscles amazingly.
- Fatigue: it also dampens fatigue.