Cannabis seeds or sprouts are added to not very hot dishes – salads, soups, porridges; ground in a blender as part of cocktails or blanks for sauces, they give them a creamy texture. The taste is slightly nutty, rich and tender at the same time. Purified seeds can be used immediately, it is better to germinate the whole in the shell or just soak, and then the shell is easy to remove.
It is easy enough to make cannabis milk. Cannabis seeds and water in a ratio of 1: 5 – 1: 3 (according to your taste) are whipped in a blender, filtered, you can add a little honey or stevia for sweetness – it turns out very tasty and healthy. Without sweetener, milk is used as a base for making sauces.
In USA, cannabis porridge was very common. For its preparation, the seeds are soaked for several hours in cold water, boiled over low heat in a double amount of water, stirring. Porridge is ready when it absorbs water and becomes crumbly. Do not add a lot of oil to it, as cannabis seed contains enough oil in itself.
Cannabis seeds are one of the most useful products that can be consumed every day, and food and medicine at the same time, the option when tasty and useful goes hand in hand. It will be especially appreciated by vegetarians, raw foodists, people leading a healthy lifestyle, all those who are used to eating consciously. The Marijuana Seeds online purchased ones are the same also. But no matter what food system you stick to, try incorporating this gift of nature into your diet, and feel its benefits and benefits.
Benefits of Cannabis Seed:
All substances and elements contained in cannabis seeds, only a part of which are listed in this list, by their complex effects on the human body make it possible to use this product for solving a large volume of tasks:
- Strengthening the immune system, growth and development of muscle and bone tissue;
- Improving the functioning of the cardiovascular system, reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood and the risk of atherosclerotic plaque formation, normalization of pressure, support of the heart muscle;
- Improvement of the skin condition and improvement of the effectiveness of treatment of skin diseases, for example, psoriasis, eczema;
- Assistance in treating neurological disorders, slowing down the development of the effects of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, increasing mental performance, improving memory and attention, restoring sleep;
- An obstacle to the development of diseases of the liver and biliary tract;
- Prevention and complex treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory and uro-genital systems;
- Restoring hormonal balance, reducing the risk of diseases and dysfunctions of the male genitalia;
- Restoration of the work of the digestive tract, the balance of the intestinal microflora, effective cleansing from slags and toxins;
- Increase the amount of milk in lactating women;
- Prevention of osteoporosis and assistance in the fight against rheumatoid arthritis;
Normalization of blood glucose and metabolism and preventing the development of obesity and type II diabetes is another main benefit.