Are you a fan of marijuana? Do you want to expand your knowledge and follow the news from the hemp industry? Do you want the best Cannabis Seeds online purchase options?
We invite you to our blog, in which you will find articles relating to many areas of life with which cannabis is directly and indirectly connected.
10 Benefits of prophylactic use of medical marijuana
1. Analgesic: marijuana has anti-inflammatory properties. Considering that inflammation is the source or symptom of innumerable health problems, cannabis is a viable alternative to potentially harmful prescription and over-the-counter medications.
2. Antiemetics: Cannabis affects the smooth muscle tissue of the digestive system. Its natural effect on the movement of muscles throughout the system reduces nausea and vomiting. Marijuana stimulates the flow of anandamide, the neurotransmitter of a fatty acid known as the “bliss particle”.
3. Glaucoma: People suffering from glaucoma often face blindness when fluid pressure builds up in the eyeball to damage the optic nerve.
4. Anxiolytic: THC induces psychoactive events that can be disturbing and paranoid. But CBD has the opposite effect. Koi, calms and calms. It works indirectly, modulating dopamine, serotonin and cortisol.
5. Stroke: The US Science and Health Council has found that frequent cannabis smoking can lead to ischemic stroke. But the report also admitted that the results were wrong, because most of the marijuana smokers under study were also smokers.
6. Tumors: cannabinoids help to prevent the growth of cancerous tumors. Some animal studies also suggest that some cannabinoids may slow down the growth and reduce the spread of some forms of cancer.
7. Dementia: Alzheimer’s disease is a chronic neurodegenerative disorder associated with aging. However, cannabis compounds slow the progression of the disease and improve the accompanying symptoms. Alzheimer’s remains a mystery, but the reason is the accumulation of atherosclerotic plaque in the brain cells and between them.
8. Osteoporosis: THC and CBD help in the bone metabolism process. Their chemistry manages the formation of new bone and cartilage cells to prevent or prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. The Annals of Medicine investigated how cannabinoids in cannabis induce interaction with CB2 receptors to stimulate bone formation and inhibit bone resorption.
9. Skin damage: marijuana has anti-inflammatory properties explained earlier, but it also has antioxidant properties that act transdermally. Creams, balms, hemp-derived skin care and make-up products fight wrinkles and dry skin.
10. Sun damage: THC creates a fat called sphingolipid ceramide. This lipid affects carbohydrate metabolism and detoxification in cells. Keeps skin cells alive, healthy and immune to melanoma. Sunlight tanning cannabinoids block UVB rays that damage the DNA of skin cells.